Juliana C Stryker
Building Beauty From Within With Creme Simon
What happens when you mix nature, wellness and beauty together? You get the brand new Creme Simon! Haha!
The french beauty connoisseur just gave its brand a total overhaul and you can experience their new beauty mantra ‘Caring beyond your skin’ at their newly minted flagship store at Downtown OUE Gallery 1.
I’m a tea fanatic so I was super happy to try Creme Simon’s new ‘Les Thés de Monsieur Simon’ tea collection. There is also a new supplement range to go with these new offerings. These new vegetal capsules are free of fillers, gluten, preservatives and colourings.
Can skincare get any better than this?
Scroll down to find out more about their latest products and promotions! Psst! Black Friday deals included!
Do you know that not all supplements are created the same?
According to the Creme Simon beauty experts, unlike countries like the U.S. that are allowed to use ingredients until proven unsafe, French manufacturers are not allowed to use ingredients until proven safe!
Also look out for the format and colour of the pills you’re taking.
Creme Simon highly recommend clear gel capsules over tablet pill formats to avoid potential fillers, binders and colorings. If you are vegan, opt for gel capsules made of 100% vegetal sources instead of gelatin made from bovine sources.
Many brands add colourings to disguise discolouration after one year. Some brands even add magnesium silicate (aka talc) in their supplements. Sheesh!
If you would like to find out more about the benefits (as well as dangers) of supplements, consult Creme Simon’s page for everything you need to know about these beauty products you’re feeding your body. I learnt so much from their workshops and website.
Now let’s take a closer look at what Creme Simon is offering.
Dynamisant | Feel
This exceptional food supplement combines 12 essential vitamins and 7 minerals with the botanical power of specialty ingredients such as Ginseng and Rhodiola to boost mood, energy, mental well-being, endurance as well as anti-aging properties.
Perfect for those with busy lifestyles, to enhance workplace performance and decrease the effects of stress or lack of sleep.
• Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B8, B12 and C: To contribute to metabolism and energy.
• Magnesium, naturally sourced from seawater: To help reduce fatigue.
• Copper and Zinc: To boost immunity.
• Ginseng Root: To help maximise cognitive memory, brain function as well as physical and mental capacities.
• Rhodiola Root: To revitalise and alleviate stress and fatigue. Help boost mood, mental alertness and concentration.
• Other Essential Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin A, B3, B9, D3, E, Iron, Manganese, Chrome, Selenium.
Détente | Rest
This natural sleep aid promises to relax the mind and body, promoting better quality sleep within a shorter time. Ideal for adjusting to new time zones when travelling, or addressing sleep issues due to anxiety, over-fatigue and insomnia.
• Magnesium, naturally sourced from seawater: To support muscle relaxation and alleviate sleep disturbances.
• Gingko Biloba: To improve sleep quality by reducing anxiety, fatigue and insomnia.
• Melatonin, a naturally occurring hormone: To ease jet lag and insomnia by entraining or regulating sleep-wake cycles.
• Tryptophan, an essential amino acid and precursor to melatonin: To invoke feelings of calm, relaxation, and induce sleep for better mood the next day.
Beauté | Look
The beauty of your skin relies on its health. Hormonal imbalance, stress and pollution, lifestyle and dietary choices all have an impact on the largest organ we have. Together with a sensible diet, this natural food supplement helps delay premature aging, improve skin conditions as well as promote healthy hair and nails.
• French Maritime Pine Bark Extract, from the forests of Bordeaux, France where pesticides and herbicides are not allowed.
A bioflavonoid-rich supplement that supports healthy glowing skin by: 1. Stimulating the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid to boost skin elasticity, firmness and water retention. 2. Improving microcirculation to stimulate oxygen and nutrient supply for radiant detoxed skin. Helps relieve under-eye puffiness too. 3. Increasing skin cells’ natural antioxidant capabilities to shield against free radicals produced by UV rays, stress and pollution, by up to 2 times. 4. Reducing hyperpigmentation and inflammation.
• Grapeseed Extract, containing Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) with 20 times the antioxidant power of Vitamin E, 50 times the antioxidant power of Vitamin C. For Skin: To protect skin against sun damage, help soothe and heal acne, eczema and skin inflammation. For Hair: To help strengthen hair and promote hair regrowth by stimulating hair follicles.
• Bee Propolis, resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds: To restore, heal and soothe skin whilst stimulating cell regrowth.
• Rosemary: To help reverse premature hair loss and greying.
• Coenzyme Q10, a naturally occuring antioxidant in our body that depletes with age and stress, linked with aging: To maintain collagen, elastin production and skin cell regenerative abilities. Studies show it can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet too.
• Vitamin A, C and E Vitamin A for skin protection. Vitamin C to boost skin healing, prevent skin fragility from oxidative stress, as well as to help regenerate Vitamin E for healthy skin.
• Organic Selenium and Zinc: For healthy immune system, hair and skin.
Remember to look out for country of production, colour and format!
I’m pretty convinced by Creme Simon’s beauty mission to make sure their supplements are efficient and safe for our consumption. I just started my little Creme Simon vitamin journey and I’ll be sharing more about my thoughts on the supplements on IG soon!
The kind folks at Creme Simon made sure I was fully indulging in the Creme Simon wellness experience by also gifting Bobby and me three of their most popular teas.
Since it was the Mid-Autumn festival too (eek! I know I’m so late), they also included some delicious homemade mooncakes to go with the teas. You bet your bottom dollar that a lot of thought went into the mooncakes too.
Besides the matching colours, the mooncakes are also made with the freshest ingredients inspired by the different teas. We had chamomile flavoured mooncakes to go with the Relax tea, strawberry with the Beauty tea and ginger and lemongrass with the Purify tea. A match made in the high tea heaven indeed!
Belle Peau | Skin
This specialty herbal blend is packed with powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients to help delay signs of aging, relieve psoriasis and eczema, and clear acne.
• Rooibos: Help prevent wrinkles, heal skin irritations and boost skin radiance. • Organic Honeybush: Rich in anti-oxidants to promote skin healing. • Chamomile: Calming and soothing to reduce skin irritations and neutralise free radicals. • Lemon Balm: Help repair and tighten skin. • Fennel: Colon cleansing to flush toxins from liver and gall bladder. • Ginseng: Help tone and brighten skin.
Beauté | Beauty
This 100% natural blend is created to promote healthy skin, liver and kidneys, and to help reverse the damage caused by UV, pollution and other environmental stresses on our body.
• Apple: Rich in polyphenols to fight against free radicals. • Hibiscus: A mild diuretic that aid gradual weight loss, while managing cholesterol and blood pressure. • Rosehips: Help delay aging and accelerate skin healing. • Elderberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Strawberry: Relieve water retention, cleanse urinary tract and maintain liver and kidney health. • Sweet Blackberry Leaves: Collagen-forming for healthy skin and hair.
Détente | Relax
This natural blend has been formulated to help sleep or rest better while recovering from the day’s activities.
• Peppermint Leaves: To soothe anxiety, emotional stress, relax digestive muscles and cramps. • Chamomile Flowers: To relieve insomnia, promote a good night’s sleep, and stimulate the body’s natural recovery. • Real Vanilla Bits: For nausea and stomach upsets. • Bluecorn Flowers: To help relieve water retention, chest congestions and anxiety.
There’s Beauty, Skin, Relax and Purify in their tea collection. So which is your favorite?
For me, it’s Relax, of course! I believe that when you take the time and ‘tea’ to relax, everything else will fall into place. Good skin will also ensue.
The Relax tea is made of Peppermint Leaves, Chamomile flowers, real Vanilla Bits and Bluecorn flowers. And since it’s free of caffeine and added sugar, I usually take it before bedtime for a better night’s sleep.
Creme Simon made sure I continue to keep up with my beauty regime with some of their best sellers. Thank you so much guys! I can’t ask for better Christmas presents! 😛
Happy Black Friday!
Online store: creme-simon.comFB: facebook.com/cremesimonparisIG: instagram.com/cremesimon
Happy shopping and keep sparkling belles!
Your friend, Juliana